Saturday, September 12, 2015

Not sure what to call this one

This week we are supposed to be writing to improve fluency. I haven't really found any interesting topics to write about. I have been thinking about prompts I used to write to and every time I sit down to write I just can't seem to put words on paper. Even now I am having trouble with it. Nothing seems to flow. So I guess in this post I am writing about not being able to write. I know that writers block is a real thing, but I haven't had a big problem with it before. I'm not sure how to get past it, I thought maybe if I wrote about it now it might help and I could at least put some ideas on here. That does not seem to be the case though. So for now I guess this is it and there isn't much here I know. Google here i come for some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment