Saturday, September 5, 2015

This I Believe...

This I Believe...
I believe I am a good mother. 
I believe in individuality
I believe in doing your best in all things
I believe people are naturally good
I believe in doing those you love right
I believe in being faithful
I believe there is something more out there
I believe learning something new is the most rewarding feeling
I believe a woman should be able to do anything a man can
I believe children are our future
I believe everyone deserves a second chance
I believe sometimes its best to leave it alone
I believe in counting your blessings
I believe you shouldn't take anything for granted
I believe in family 
I believe nothing is for certian
I believe in love


Okay, so for ten minutes its not a lot but screaming children tend to slow you down when you least want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment