Thursday, September 24, 2015

STRESS!!

Stress: (noun) A state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances...

Yep. That's me. Normally I try to live a simple and minimally stressful life... Somehow that backfired. Stress can be a very stressful thing. This particular post is just to let you know that I may be a little spotty with my school work and there will be days when I spend all day on school, and there will be days that school work will be the last thing on my mind.

I have been trying to work on all my assignments and get everything done. I have four classes this semester; English, French, History, and Biology. All classes that I like and find interesting and fun... but for some reason I can't bring myself to focus on anything lately. Sometimes life can get to you that way. It is hard to work though when you feel like everything is trivial compared to what is going on in the moment. You have to force yourself to take a step back and figure out what is actually important.

School is important. Family is important. Right now they are both number 1. I need to get through school so I can help support my family and make a better life for them.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. You might want to check this out...https://www.ted.com/talks/kelly_mcgonigal_how_to_make_stress_your_friend?language=en

    Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete